Book Title: Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (10th Edition)
Author: Stephanie Feeney
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children from Birth Through Age 8
- Child, Family, School, Community: Socialization and Support (Standalone Book)
- Child, Family, and Community: Family-Centered Early Care and Education (7th Edition)
- Safety, Nutrition and Health in Early Education
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition for the Young Child, 9th Edition
- Early Childhood Development: A Multicultural Perspective, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (6th Edition)
- Early Learning Theories Made Visible
- Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education (10th Edition)
- Home, School, and Community Relations
- Valuing Diversity in Early Childhood Education
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
A warm and comprehensive child-centered approach to early childhood education
Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education presents a constructivist approach to early childhood education (birth to grade 3) and care programs that is dedicated to the development of the whole child–physical, social, emotional, and intellectual. With its practical orientation; personal voice; appealing photographs, videos, authentic children’s classroom work; and engaging stories, it allows readers to visualize effective classroom practices. Aspiring educators are encouraged to learn about each child’s strengths, interests, and challenges. This understanding, coupled with contemporary, research-based information, inspires readers to support each child’s growth and learning in ways that are in harmony with who they are, rather than according to a predetermined plan. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134148991 / 9780134148991 Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package 10/e
Package consists of:
0134054954 / 9780134054957 Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education, Enhanced Pearson eText- Access Card
0134059743 / 9780134059747 Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education, Loose-Leaf Version