Book Title: Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects: Simple Instructions for Survival Bracelets and Other DIY Projects (Fox Chapel Publishing) 12 Easy Lanyards, Keychains, & More using Parachute Cord for Ropecrafting
Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
Author: Pepperell Company
- Paracord Planet 550lb Type III Paracord Combo Crafting Kits with Buckles (ZOMBIE)
- Aketek Stainless Steel 550 Paracord Fid, Lacing, Stitching Needles (2pcs)
- Pepperell TOOL01 Ezzzy-Jig Bracelet Maker-
- Paracord 550 Kit - Five Colors (Olive Drab, ACU, Woodland Camo, Desert Camo, & Black) 100 Feet Total w/10 3/8" Black Side Release Buckles & (5) 32mm Key Rings
- Zacro Jig Bracelet Maker with Parachute Cord, Wristband Maker - Pack of 6 Parachute Cords and Pack of 6 Buckles - Paracord Braiding Weaving DIY Craft Tool Kit - Heavy Duty Buckles
- SpeedyJig Pro Paracord Bracelet Jig Kit - Fun and Easy Way to Weave Bracelets from 4" to over 12" - Solid Steel Construction
- Paracord!: How to Make the Best Bracelets, Lanyards, Key Chains, Buckles, and More
- Zacro 400lb Survival Paracord Combo Crafting Kits in 10ft in 10 Colors with Pack of 10 Buckles
- EZ Paracord Splicer
- All Wrapped Up In Paracord: Knife and Tool Wraps, Survival Bracelets, And More Projects With Parachute Cord
Make your own useful and attractive outdoor gear!
- 12 easy projects for lanyards, straps, wraps, keychains, and more
- Survival bracelets that come apart quickly to provide emergency cord
- Practical gear for camping, hiking, and more
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step photos
- Ropecrafting advice for knots, fusing, tools, and materials
If you love the outdoors, you'll love parachute cord! Strong, lightweight, and durable, it's the most versatile material ever developed for making outdoor gear and accessories. This book shows you how easy it is to use colorful paracord to create attractive and useful survival bracelets, lanyards, pouches, straps, slings, and more.
Perfect for the beginning paracordist, Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects takes you step by step through all the knots and wraps you need to know. Get practical advice on tools and materials, and learn the right way to melt and fuse the cut ends of your cord. Whether you're camping in the wilderness, working outside, attending a game, or just walking the dog, you're sure to find the ideal DIY project here.